film ideas for coursework

film ideas 


films that i am  referring  to 

Wasp- real life locations  pubs  parks council houses  
addresses real lie struggles  (25:47)

Meshes in the afternoon - black and white focuses  on one object  that is significant  in each scene the knife and key 
hand  held  and its silent with music  playing  over it.

Swimmer- black  and white  confusing narrative tense music then relaxed  music  towards the end. narrative  isn't very clear. (15:51)

ideas  
I want to do experimental film that has a  confusing narrative b the e narrative  can be worked  out by the visuals, I'm thing about focus my experimental on time each scene will show a  clock but at  different stages  in life. I'm using conventions  of silent movies and also elements  of horror. 

There are different forms of experimental films and the firm of experimental film i will be focusing on is  the abstract form of experimental film. this form tends to be very random but the theme  of the film is very clear to pick out and to understand. the entire film focuses  on objects and  

i am going to do script based on a horror silent horror film with elements of  experimental. I am basing my film on the meshes in the afternoon

ideas of what i want my scenes to look like 

 the  opening  of my film is going to be a clock because i want the short film to be confusing


image of a  house in low key lighting to create the sense  of mystery  
girl on the  phone  but her face isn't showing join the shot to create tension  









because my short film is a  silent film this creates enigma for the audience because they don't  know why she is crying. 




this is  my  improved start  of my script


Comments

Popular posts from this blog